LUXURY YACHT PROPOSALS, ENGAGEMENTS, MICRO WEDDINGS, OR ELOPEMENTS
Enjoy a truly unique experience on a luxury yacht in downtown Washington, DC with photography by Damon Bowe to memorialize your special occasion.
Experience a luxurious and leisure cruise departing from the Wharf in Washington, DC or Old Town Alexandria in Virginia and cruise the Potomac River with friends, family and colleagues aboard Cru Classé, a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 469 (47 feet) sailing yacht designed by Philippe Briand.
WINE PAIRINGS FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
Your tasting will be guided by a Certified Sommelier, Troy Knapp, also previously a chef in a Michelin Star restaurant. His wine selections are from Willamette Valley Vineyards and Boisset Collection wines.
Cases of wine are available to commemorate your experience for years to come.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
Most clients spend about $3000 for a 2 hour cruise aboard Cru Classé which accommodates up to six guests, as well as the U.S. Coast Guard approved captain and photographer.
PHOTOGRAPHY PAIRING FOR A YACHT PROPOSAL, ENGAGEMENT, MICRO WEDDING OR ELOPEMENT IN WASHINGTON, DC ALWAYS INCLUDES
- planning meetings with Damon Bowe Photography and Cru Classé
- a voyage aboard the Cru Classé, a modern luxury sailing yacht
- wine and hors d'ourves provided by Cru Classé
- about 50-100 photographs per hour
- selection and editing of photographs
- photos delivered to your email in a password protected gallery
- full resolution, watermark free photograph files, for printing
- social media resolution photograph files, for sharing
- link to high end print shops for easy printing and delivery of archival quality art
OPTIONAL CONSIDERATIONS AND ADD ONS
- longer cruise and photography hours
- hair and makeup artist support (HMUA)
- transportation to and from the dock
- additional cases of wine